Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's Raining Babies.....



Well as my title heads, Its Raining Babies! Let me see how many people do I know that are pregnant, should I list them? Yes why not:
Kim Nel
Nicci Rossouw
Taryn Fowler
Catherine Davis
Ronel Killian x 2 (Twins)
Caroline Avenit

I think that is all.... only :-) Well the first baby shower of many came around. Kim is due at the end of May although she is convinced baby Levi is coming early - she is having a boy if you are confused by the name. So off we went to the baby shower where 3 more members there were pregnant as you can see by the bare tums! When shopping for Kims prezzie, I was overwhelmed by the amount of baby items out there, how many gizmos and gadgets, I think I will want them all one day. One thing is for certain children are going to cost you for the rest of your life, but it is all worth it. Whilst out and about on the weekend, I also caught up with my aunt and learnt a couple of interesting family facts! I knew that there were twins in my family however what I didn't know and what I found out is that on my dad's side there were 8 sets of Twins in 4 Generations! Holy Moly, I thought I had a very slim chance of having twins, but seems it is quite (no very) possible. Although my gynae says that it is more common having a 'singleton' as she calls it than twins. Well think I will leave at that, after all what else is there to say after that bit of news!!!!!

3 comments:

purpleronnie said...

Yay! Welcome back darlings!! Love that pig of the preggers fairies! Great stuff! Will check in daily...!
xxx

purpleronnie said...

oops meant to say pic not pig sorry girls that was not meant to be an insult....;0)

Anonymous said...

Yay Nix
fab to have you back and adding more kindling to my blog fire. It will be great to keep updated with your lives.
geez all those preggy bellies hey!
love and hugs
wendy

 
Designed by Lena