Friday, November 16, 2007

All aboard the Steam Train

What an eventful time in the calendar I am having at the moment. Life is like a whirlwind and I actually just want to stop to smell some roses please!


Weddings abound, babies abound, work is ridiculously busy, Christmas is 5 and a bit weeks away!


A big CONGRATULATIONS to Steven and Veronica am so excited for you guys. And of course since your baby is due approximately (according to my calculations - and the help of the internet) 23rd July 2007, you will have to name him or her Clive. Haha only joking. If you have a boy then I just dont know what is going on with all these boys. Truly must be something up with all these people having boys ??


We had Andrea's kitchen tea this past weekend for her wedding on the 1st December, which was a great success, just had to endure being in a club for 2-3 hours with a cloud of smoking and loud music, and all kinds of funny stares as to what is this pregnant lady doing in here? Then again maybe it was me thinking that, who knows.


Last night saw us going through to Brandon and Ronel to visit them and the twins, I got there straight from work and Ronel made me bath Bianca and feed her so I could get some practice, must say I wasnt too bad, my back was just quite sore with holding her in the bath, as think I was a bit tense. But all went well and she was so well behaved, I cant believe in 4 months time that will be me and it will probably be old hat within the first few months.

1 comment:

purpleronnie said...

hahahaa even if it's a girl we must call her clive??? tell u what you call urs steven and then we'll see :)

 
Designed by Lena