Finally the time has come to kick back and not have to get up at 7 every morning and go to work. It is holiday time for me from today and we all leave the office at 12pm. It has been a long year and am looking forward to the 2 week break, normally I have a longer leave in December but am saving some leave to take with my Maternity Leave. When I come back to work in Jan I will only be here till mid March, and cant believe how this pregnancy has flown.
I am feeling quite good actually, just tired in the afternoons after work, but other than that and the heat on some days, am coping quite well.
Other than that it is going to be rush rush around the shops for xmas presents, as I havent done much at all and need to get started on the nursery. Clive and I are away in Pringle Bay from the 1st till the 6th and I cant wait, to just chill on the deck go to the beach and be away from all phones / pc's / motor cars and the rush of life.
So this is me until I am back at work on the 7th, have an AWESOME Christmas and New Years everybody. Looking forward to reading all the blogs when I am back in front of this PC.
Love Nicci xxxx
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


1 comment:
I am so glad you are going to take some time to rest you really deserve and need the break!!! Love you lots xx
Post a Comment