Its been awhile since I posted. It is really more that I am trying to get back into the swing of things work wise and routine wise with Josh who at the moment is just not sleeping very well at night, every night is also becoming a huge indaba to get him to go to sleep. I think that he is teething - he now has another front tooth that has come through so he officially has 4 teeth, but it is really frustrating trying to get him to sleep for over a hour and half sometimes at night and then he can wake at about 2/2:30 and may stay up for an hour and a bit before going back to sleep. I am getting seriously sleep deprived and very very tired during the day and just about exhausted by the time I actually get home.
Josh will be 10 months old on 24th January and I am pretty soon going to have to be planning the 1st Birthday party - can you believe it!!! I am loving the stage he is at, at the moment as he is so interactive with us and so inquisitive with everything.
I love when in the morning he is half a sleep and groggily puts his head on my chest or tummy whilst gurgling to himself. I love when he raises his one eyebrow as if to say 'really mum?' I love when he does his little jiggle dance to music out of the blue. I love his chuckle when I tickle him. It makes you want to just freeze time so that you can hold onto all these things because pretty soon I know it will be another new stage new developments and such is life, time stands still for no man. But just for today thank you that we have what we have and we are where we are right now, for that is what counts the present.
Have a good Wednesday
xxxx
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


4 comments:
Hear hear hear. Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn!
Josh is such a little sweety - can't wait to see him soon
xxx
shame, I hope it gets better soon. It is terrible to be up all night and then to still have to get up and act normal for work!
love the photo at the top of your blog!!
yes I agree with that sentiment. I hope Josh starts being a good boy for mummy when his teth settle. otherwise he sounds like he is doing great. cannot believe he is going to be one soon. wow
xx
Oh, they grow up way too fast don't they! I hope his teething gets better soon, poor thing. Have fun planning his 1st party xxx
Post a Comment