Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still Here....barely

Sorry to all those that follow my blog and have had to see the same post over and over and the same pictures over and over. I am still here, just very preoccupied with raising kids, work, and trying to live life in between all of that.

Both kids are well and are growing too fast for my liking, Josh will be 3 at the end of March and Hannah is progressing in leaps and bounds ..she is a feisty child!

I am going to try and resurrect this blogging as I really want to have it around for my kids one day, so bear with me!
Some pics in the meantime
xxx



2 comments:

Sue said...

Welcome back... I hope! I can't believe how the kids have grown!! And they're just so beautiful. Joshua looks so like Clive in that last one!

Hope you're surviving the rat race.

Sue X

Fiona said...

They are just toooo cute for words. xx

 
Designed by Lena