Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Finally.... We're gonna have the baby!

Sorry for the delay in post, but did not know what to post, really. Well most people know now besides Tom, Dick and Harry. Clive and I (actually me!!!) are pregnant. I am 11 weeks and all is well so far. I have been for my first scan and heard the heartbeat and 'bean' as I call him/her, was moving around animatedly for us. It was quite an overwhelming feeling, and we were so relieved that there was just one heartbeat and one baby.

Baby Bean is due on the 1st April or thereabout as a low percentage of women actually give birth on their due dates, April is going to be a biggie, I turn 30 and have a baby, the only question now is which one will come first? Must be honest dont fancy spending my 30th in hospital or in pain. But am sure it will all work out.

Welcome to baby Kai Benjamin Scott, son to Taryn Fowler and Mike Scott, born 7.09.07 prem by about 3 weeks or so.

We could actually start a creche at this rate.

I am interested to know what those out there, think I will have, I have had a few comments made about the sex and what various people think so will put down these on my blog and we can see who is right at a later date. That is another obstacle - do we find out or do we wait? Hmmm am so tempted to find out but am not sure....think we will keep that decision until a bit later.

Will keep you all updated xxx

5 comments:

Cheeky Monkey's Mum said...

Congratulations Nicci and Clive
Well done
I hope you are feeling well and don't have too much morning sickness. All the best for the pregnancy. I am then 11 weeks ahead of you and doing better this time around now.
Enjoy
Nicola

Wendy said...

yay
congratulations again. I am so pleased for you and look forward to reading all about your pregnancy in your blog. I dont think baby lammer will wait as long as your birthday to come out so at least it will be a lovely birthday pressie
i never got to do my ring thing but my gut says a girl. I will hold out till you tellus a few more symtoms and I see your shape
xxxxxx

Sue said...

Fantastic news - congratulations to both you and Clive!!! Glad to hear that all is going well and hope that you're feeling good. What date is your birthday? I can completely understand you not wanting to spend your birthday in labour - Jake was due on 9 May and only arrived on the 16th. My birthday is the 17th, so it was a close call!! You and Clive are going to be wonderful parents!! And, although I'm never really very good at this, I think you're going to have a little girl. Time will tell - only 50% of the people will be right! Good luck and keep us posted!
Lots of love
XXX

Fiona said...

So happy to hear your news nicci and clive, great stuff. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and don't have too much of the morning sickness. Take care and I will give you my call on the sex when I see what you look like. Love Fiona and Peter xxxx

purpleronnie said...

Hi darling! I am sooo torn! I can't decide.... My initial feeling was always boy so I think I will stick to that! Although, as everyone knows - all my predictions so far have been wrong! So, not much to go on then but at least I am different!! Ha ha! Hope to see you soonxxx

 
Designed by Lena