I find myself Up and Down lately, sometimes I am ok, and sometimes like the other night I found myself blubbing for a few valid reasons I thought but then just continuing, through the idols elimination, through Greys Anatomy (It was a really sad episode!). It was my first really good cry since I have found out I am pregnant. It is to be expected, isnt it? I dont know I just thought being pregnant would be me smiling, happy, glowing and so far it hasnt been that. Dont get me wrong I am very happy to be pregnant and find the whole journey quite amazing. I am just waiting for the second trimester "Happier Hormones"..... please tell me these are coming soon. I am also looking forward to summer and dreading it at the same time as I look forward to lounging by the pool but know I am going to struggle in the heat. I suppose I must start thinking a bit more positively.
I must say I am finding the thought of being a mother quite exhilarating and daunting all at the same time, what a gift and what a responsibility. Will we make the right decisions, can we provide the best, will we discpline our children (listen to me already in the plural) properly, being firm yet loving. I dont suppose any of us can get it 100% right, but we all want to do it 100% right. God grant me the serenity to take one day at a time, I am already living in the future planning etc, is that an Aries trait?
Oh well lets just get through today for a start shall we....
Happy Wednesday all.
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


3 comments:
Nicola if there is one thing I can tell you for sure its that you have embarked on a rollercoaser of emotions. The pregnancy ugly cry once it starts can last for hours. I lightly knocked a nasty mans car in the hospital car park and he shouted at me. I cried for 4 hours solid wailing!!
pregnancy , birth and motherhood are such changes to your life and all those hormones lead to all sorts of emotions. You will feel euphorica nd so happy as well. At times when I was pregnant I felt really down and then felt awful that I felt that , but ts the bodies way. Its a lovely time savour it and try and enjoy it. wait till you feel little Joshua kick and move... nothing like it
hope you got through the day. I rarely get through one without shedding a tear
xxx love
Oh shame Nix. I have seen you cry twice in all the time I have known you so when you say you were sobbing I really beleive you!! You should come over one night with all these hormones i'm on I too am sobbing uncontrollably most of the time so we can hold hands and to the ugly cry together
xxxxx
There is nothing like crying. Once you have got it out of your system you feel so much better for it. The silliest things will set you off but it will soon pass. You will be a wonderful mum Nicci and Clive a wonderful dad of that I am sure. Unconditional love is all it takes and lots of hugs and laughing. Take care Nana Fi xx
Post a Comment