After some nagging for pictures of my bump which is now almost 20 weeks old, here we go. Am feeling very pregnant as in I have what seems to me a large tummy. Even though I have been overweight in the past have never really been one to put weight on my tummy so this is a new experience for me. The tummy and the bigger boobs are really taking a bit of strain on my back. But otherwise am feeling much better than what I did in my first trimester.
Other than that it is busy busy busy this time of the year, not only with work but also with functions / weddings / Hen Party's etc. We have two weddings come up one on the 17th November - James Lucas, the minister who married us and long time friend of Clive's from school . Then after that on the 1st December I have my best friends wedding, Andrea of which I am a very pregnant fairy bridesmaid at. What with dress fittings, hair and make up trials, kitchen tea organizing, helping with menu cards etc, I am a busy bee at the moment.
But after the 1st December life will return a bit to normality, however I suppose that is when I will have to get my A into G with the nursery and baby stuff, have done literally nothing yet, I have bought 2 bibs that is all! Of course the bibs say I love my Mommy :-)
Well without further adieu, here are my bump pics:



2 comments:
you have lots of business ahead of you . be sure to enjoy it all to the full. you will get sick of people telling you this but life changes so much after a baby and time socializing changes. but also take care of yourself and rest when you can cause that changes too.
your bump looks ever so cute and you are doing so well. I love hearing all about it
keep us posted on the nursery
xxx
Hi Nicci you sound like you are doing well and certainly keeping busy. It is all such a an exciting time with weddings and babies. Hope to see you both soon and give my love to Clive. Nana Fi xxx
Post a Comment