We are busy with our antenatal classes at Panorama and have really enjoyed them, they give good advice and tips, and information that you wouldnt really know about. I am very pleased with my decision to have baby there as although Netcare is right across the road Panorama is really renowned for their Maternity Unit and the staff seem really nice. My gynae is based there too and an added bonus is both sets of family on nearby so it will make visiting a bit easier on them.
I am also on count down until I leave work and go on Maternity Leave and to be very honest I can't wait, I am very tired come the afternoon and feel a bit zombish. So I have 7 weeks left of work whoohoo!!
Mr bump is getting rather large now and now and again I feel a large jab of a foot or arm, I find that the most activity happens early hours of the morning and when I sit down when getting home from work. The only major complaint or ailment I have is this pinched nerve near my tailbone to the left which renders my left leg a bit lame sometimes added with it a very eina pain! I believe it is sciatica and have read up on it, it is mostly happening to me at night when I am about to go to bed and then during the night it is very sore when I have to turn over from left to right, I have to move quite slowly and yell out now and again when it is particularly sore. Clive is getting used to me crying out during the night in the beginning he would wake and try and help and now he just carries on sleeping - suppose one of us should get some hey? Sleep interruption is a night occurance and i know that it is preparing me blah blah blah, but I would love to sleep through and comfortably...sigh those days are going to be very few and far between me thinks.
We have started on the nursery which is exciting, it is painted has a set of blue gingham curtains, a cot and a compactum (which needs to be swopped out as it has a scratch on it - no thank you I said to Furnicraft!) and a cute toy basket and that is about it for now, but we are getting there. Sometimes I just walk into the room in the evenings and just stand and look around pretty soon there is going to be a little being in there.
I am not going to post any pics of nursery would rather wait until finished than post little bit little bit, but will leave you with not a very flattering pic of my large tummy at 29 weeks but it is the only one I have.
Have a wonderful weekend and CONGRATULATIONS to the Cobley's on the announcemnt of their having a little girl!
xxx


2 comments:
Wow, look at you - I haven't seen you since you fell pregnant, so it's been really great reading up on how you're doing from time to time. Your bump is coming along nicely, but it's still going to grow a lot! I hope that you manage to get a bit more rest before the baby arrives - your life is going to be a tip for a few weeks once he makes his grand apprearance!
Look after yourselves
XXX
wow Nix look at that bump. You look great though. I know its so uncomfortable and the sciatica is awful ( my only pregnancy ailment)
You must make time to rest lots because even though you cant believe it the bump gets a lot bigger in these last weeks and you will be very tired. cant wait to see your nursery. its a very exciting time for you both
Hugs and kisses
Wends
Post a Comment