Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Joshua Lamarina.. Unplugged












6 comments:

Fiona said...

He is just sooooooooo cute man. You guys must be over the moon.
Can't wait to see him in the flesh. Nana Fi xxxx

Cheeky Monkey's Mum said...

Congratulations again.
He is adorable. Enjoy these first days as they go by in a blur. Trust me I know
I can't believe Kieran is 11 weeks already and I am missing the newborn stage even now.
Just trust your instincts and you'll both do a fab job.

Sue said...

I have been DYING to see some photos! He's beautiful!! Well done to both you and Clive (especially you for doing all the hard work!). Joshua's going to bring you lots of love and happiness over the years and I hope that you take time to enjoy every moment of this special time, getting to know your son!!

Can't wait to meet him in the flesh!

Tons of love,
Susan xxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys and well done! He is just adorable! xxx

Suzaan said...

Hi guys

congratulations on the birth of your beautiful boy he does resemble his dad in my opinion and he is just too gorgeous, enjoy it as much as is possible.

Lots of love
Suzaan

Fiona said...

Hope you guys are having fun with your little bundle. Obviously no time to update us all on his progress then!!!! It is tough the first couple of months hey, but you will soon he a dab hand at it all. Love Fiona xx

 
Designed by Lena