aaww he is sooo beautiful. I love that one with him and Clive nose to nose . In that photo of him sleeping on his side sort of with the pouty lips he looks so much like you though. and I love it when babies sleep on their sides I could eat them up!! cant wait to have a cuddle xxxx W
Such gorgeous photos and I hope you're going to keep posting lots more for us. You're looking great and your little boy is so perfect. Very cute... Hope you're settling in and enjoying him lots!
6 comments:
Best pics yet!!
Love the one of Josh of Dad nose to nose!
xxx
um yes that was meant to be Josh and Dad..
aaww he is sooo beautiful. I love that one with him and Clive nose to nose . In that photo of him sleeping on his side sort of with the pouty lips he looks so much like you though. and I love it when babies sleep on their sides I could eat them up!!
cant wait to have a cuddle
xxxx
W
I cant believe how beautiful little Josh is. Well done to you guys, you have really out done yourself. Cant wait to see him in person. love ya
Such gorgeous photos and I hope you're going to keep posting lots more for us. You're looking great and your little boy is so perfect. Very cute... Hope you're settling in and enjoying him lots!
XXX
finally arrived the star that we all saw shine from afar and well wishes come between us joshua!
love nonno Giancarlo and Sabrina
Post a Comment