Today I am officially 3 months into my 2nd pregnancy. No miraculously I did not unfortunately wake up this morning and feel instantaneously better. In fact I felt terrible this morning and was convinced I would actually throw up. Sigh I know it is actually a good sign that you have morning sickness, but I have had enough. So angels up there please can it stop soon and the pregnancy just continue to progess smoothly.
Last night I went with purple ronnie to see family life's new addition Nina May and she is so beautiful. You just forget how tiny new borns are. She was quite alert when we arrived and I thought she had such lovely colour skin and so clear, and tiny hands with long fingers. Brought back so many memories of having Josh - and being them being in the same hospital I suppose. I really want to try and enjoy this pregnancy now as this is the last time that I am doing this - 2 is the limit.
Other than that we got some good news our house has been sold and it looks like we will be moving either the 1st May or 1st June. So lots ahead to do.
Today is also our 4 year Wedding Anniversary, though we have been together 10 years now. It is also a friend of ours birthday, Kim Nell, so Happy Birthday to Kim and to my husband, a very happy anniversary, thank you for all that you do for me and our family, I love you xxxx
Have a happy Thursday it is weekend tomorrow - yay!
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


1 comment:
I just cannot believe how the time is flying. second trimester already!! whens the next scan?
I do so hope the sickness subsides for you soon and you can start enjoying this last pregnancy.
great house news! I will have lots of new things to see in November
much love
xxx
Post a Comment