Friday, March 06, 2009

Heat Wave

How hot has it been the past few days, I have found it to be unbearable and just adds to the nausea. Yesterday took the cake really. As I commented on Family Life I have been thinking about Caroline a lot in this heat as I remember how I struggled with Josh in the heat being heavily pregnant. The swimming pool was the only thing that got me through I think.

So in a way I am looking forward to being heavier in winter this time around, although have no winter maternity clothes from previously apart from jeans. The all day sickness is getting a little very little bit better, but still feel yucky at night. And even more so when it is really hot and I havent had something to eat in awhile, but as I said to a friend who feels like eating in this weather, I can just manage fruit and water most of the time. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and still fees a bit surreal at times, probably because I am so occupied with how sick I feel and with Joshua that poor new little bean doesnt get too much thought at this stage.

We havent had any news on the sale of our house we were supposed to hear this week if the purchasers buyer had received bond approval but we have not heard anything as yet as they are an Eskom employee and gets done inhouse with subsidies etc. Other than that we celebrated Clive's granny's 80th birthday this week and are off to Boschendal for lunch tomorrow - I was hoping to sit outside but with this heatwave we have elected to sit in the airconditioned restaurant. So heres hoping I can eat tomorrow and enjoy the buffet selection that I have heard so much about.

Hope you all have a great weekend xxxxx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Shame, I have been thinking about all you pregnant faries in this weather. And to be feeling ill all the time too, must be really tough. I hope it eases up and I really hope you managed to enjoy your lunch!!!

Sue xxx

 
Designed by Lena