Well if you can believe it I am already half way through my second (and last :-)) pregnancy! 20 weeks has arrived. With it came a heavy dose of Bronchitis and flu and have never been as ill in my life before as I felt last week. The doctor booked me off for the entire week and had to take antibiotics, cortisone etc, which I didnt like having to do whilst pregnancy but my gynae was adamant that I had to get better in case I got worse to which the doctor agreed. I still have a bit of a lingering cough and am quite tired lately as there is lots on the go, we move in the next 2 weeks and I have only packed 4 boxes. I am hoping that we can just move stuff across and that the weather plays along and it doesnt decide to rain the day we need to move the big stuff. I have also just started experiencing pain in my right foot sort of between the 2nd and 3rd toe upward and my foot has been a bit swollen...oh the joys...! So have a bit of a limp at the moment and it is quite painful, this should be fun moving and having a limp and a tummy. Speaking of which I need to remember to take pics of this bump so that little Hannah doesnt feel left out later on.
Joshua is doing well and is starting to really get brave with walking on his own from one place to another he lets go of the couch and takes 5- 6 steps to the next and is very pleased with himself afterward, the only stumbling block I seem to have at present with him, is his reluctance to eat non-mushed food - he still loves his 'woolies puree' and though I have given him plenty to try he is not mad about it - especially rice, he picks it out his mouth instead of chewing ... very frustrating. I wish there were more helpful sites out there that could guide moms on the whole solid foods experience, portion sizes, but it seems that most often than not they tell you to let your child guide you. Even my paedetrician says not to make meal times a battle as it will become a force of wills and more often than not the moms lose.
Other than life being very busy at the moment and winter being almost upon us, damn it is cold in the mornings, life carries on, new presidents are named, and the closer I get to having baby no. 2 with us where I am sure we are going to be challenged in all sorts of ways and means
but am looking forward to seeing her little face and seeing who she looks like and what sort of baby she will be compared to our first experience, the most important thing is that she will be her own person in her own right, not to be compared to anyone.
Have a great Tuesday all
xxx
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment