Speaking of which I have got some really interesting advice and tips to turn her, though at 29 weeks it is still a bit early.
Here are some of the tips:
- Chocolate and Coke - tried that for the 4d scans - no go, she is a girl she loves chocolate why would I move, I am just going to snuggle down and enjoy.
- Bouncing on a bouncy ball - need to get one of those
- Doing the Bridge
- Shining a light/torch by your bum and/or vaj jay jay (I dont think so!)
- Getting your husband to talk down by your pubic bone....hahaha
- Handstands in a swimming pool
- A tight pair of cycling shorts that fit across your tummy snuggly
This past week I went for my free 4D scan as part of the Medi-Twinkle program, Clive did not come with as he couldnt get off work, so I went on my own. Just as well as she would not budge and all I saw was blur and a half a profile with an arm that looked like jelly as she moved it too quickly up and away as if to say 'Leave me the hell alone'.
I got a good response to a facebook comment from my sister in law / Clive's sister Gina:
"They say, your first child is what you want... the second is what you deserve :) ...hope you were good!" Haha enjoyed that.
Baby Hannah is 1.333kg already, I hope that is normal, Clive says she is a little fatty, I told him he is a big fatty and not to give her a complex already :-) You see us woman already even in the womb get told we are too big at 1.333kg!!!
Other than that life is pretty hectic, I am tired most of the time and fetching and carrying Josh to daycare is hard he is adjusting slowly still some tears now and again. He is getting so clever, now when we arrive at daycare and I take him out the car with his bag he starts moaning and says 'home'. He knows where home is as when we drive in the complex now he says 'home'. I know that they are too young for interactive play that they parallel play at the moment but am looking forward to when he has little friends and he wants to go to play with them. It is hardwork taking care of him, the house, seeing to supper, washing etc, and there are just not enough hours in the week when I am at home to see everything and find it frustrating that we have a pile of washing and dishes in the sink - I was spoilt having our domestic there everyday I suppose. All I had to do was come home and start supper and play with Josh, and in the mornings I could just leave for work - no more there are a host of things to do in the morning. Get myself and Josh dressed and off. My husband is in for a surprise this weekend I told him we are drawing up a roster as because I get home earlier I am doing the majority of the work, i.e. stop at shop for bread / milk / other items, get home feed Josh, unpack his bag, pack his bag for the next day, tidy up a bit, make the beds, sort out washing, run the bath, start supper.. and so it goes on day in day out whilst mister dad gets home gets to play a bit with Josh and bath him and tada thats it. Bladdy ridiculous if you ask me so things are going to be a changing!!! Watch this space. That is before we add another infant into the mix with a breastfeeding mommy who is going to be even more sleep deprived than she already is... fun and games.
Have a great weekend all, I know I am I am not doing a thing this afternoon or tomorrow - am going to just rest and to hell with the housework I am playing with my boy and taking a nap when he does!! So there. (Please let me stick to this plan :-) )
xxxx


3 comments:
All the best with the countdown to the birth of your baby girl. I am thinking of you a lot and I hope all goes well and that you manage to get some rest and good play time with Joshua, before she is here. I hate housework as well and although necessary I view it as a waste of my time! Sometimes it is good to just tell yourself the dishes can wait and go and play with your little boy. That is what is really important in the long run. The kitchen will always need cleaning but time with your son is precious and short. xxx
Flip, the time is going to fly by now. Good luck with getting her to move - I laughed at all the options at getting her to turn - especially the one with the torch. HaHAHAAHAHa. Sounds like life's going OK and I hope that you're settled into your new home well by now. Don't stress about getting organised, babies need very little in their early days, it'll all fall into place eventually. Hope you managed to stick to your weekend plans, the weather was perfect to take it easy!! x
I can't believe the torch one is a bit much for you... Nicola I want to see you doing a handstand in the pool at this time of your pregnancy... please do invite me around when you do that one ;o)
You go girl.. hope that you will sort out this time management issue and that you will manage to find some time to rest and look after yourself and that beautiful little girl growing inside you.
As always I remind you that I am one minute away and always happy to help even if it's any small little way that can make things easier for you.
ps you're making me very scared lol ;o)
Ron x
Post a Comment