Here are some pictures of our day out:
This past weekend we had spectacular weather, we paid a visit to our friends Gavin and Catherine in the Republic of Hout Bay.. they have their own passport you know :-)
We had a horrendous weekend with Joshua he has 4 molars coming through (high temperatures, whining and crying, kicking and screaming, not eating etc etc etc) and I wasnt well on Friday with cramps and backache so on Saturday decided to get out a bit to have a break from being indoors before I went totally insane. So we took a drive to Hout Bay to the harbour, which Joshua absolutely loved, the boats, the water, the seagulls, and yes even the Hout Bay Hillbillies, of which there were a few on the pier by the harbour.... Then we popped in at Gavin and Catherine and the kids played for awhile together whilst we had a delicious lunch and caught up. Catherine and I are a month apart pregnant so we have lots to chat about and both with small toddlers, we can have a good natter about all our trials and tribulations.
Our nanny is back at work for the interim, I still need to sit down and discuss the changes in her employment but absolutely loved the fact that I came home to a clean house last night and today she is repacking Joshua's wardrobe and sorting out the clothes sizes that are too small and clearing the compactum for Hannah...bliss...
As for me I am now 31 weeks pregnant and have a gynae visit tomorrow so hopefully she has turned she feels a bit lopsided today but its anyones guess until tomorrow how she is lying all I know is that my back is killing me and had sciatica nerve pain the other day have definitely been having Braxton Hicks contractions quite scary I must say. So will do a post on update tomorrow or the following day. In the meantime here is a picture of my GROWING belly:


No comments:
Post a Comment