Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Still Waiting....

So today is 15th September and though it is not Hannah's due date until the 24th September, I feel as though she should be here already, though that may be my poor tired body talking. Really no exaggeration this pregnancy has been so much harder than my first and am really looking forward to not having this huge tummy to lug around, I know I need to treasure it etc etc etc as this is MOST DEFINITELY the last pregnancy, but really I am just tired and sore and achy and feel that Hannah must come now. Josh is also playing up a bit at the moment which also makes me think that he senses something is about to change in our world soon, all of a sudden his night time routine has gone for a proverbial ball of &^%*, and he screams and cries when he has to be put down and I have to lie with him to get him to sleep, which I so dont want to do, but my heart just breaks for him ... and can also not do this controlled crying thing at night when he is so distressed. So we wait in anticipation of what little Hannah will look like and when she will decide to grace us with her presence at the moment she is just enjoying sticking her heel out every now and again which I can clearly feel to say 'hi still in here'.
We'll keep you all posted.
xxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Nicci. Thinking about you all the time and hope all goes well xxx

Wendy said...

not too long now I am sure Nicci. but as you say its not your dd yet. funny how it feels like you are 4 weeks overdue hey?
Thinking of you and wishing you the strength for your labour. we will be waiting to be joyful and celebrate her arrival along with you
much love
xxx

Sue said...

I can't wait!!! I can imagine how you're feeling though. Hang in there, your reward will be sweet. Thinking of you and Clive lots, hope it goes well! Sending lots of love,
Sue xxx

 
Designed by Lena