Sunday, May 02, 2010

Learning

Cant believe it has been over a month since I last posted, unfortunately now that I am working again, I have precious little time to blog / facebook and all the rest :-( Things are about to get worse, as of tomorrow I start a design course in the evenings for a month! InDesign CS4 which will help me with the Newsletter work I do at work. I am looking forward to it as it means my brain gets to learn something new again that will be challenging, and it will more than likely benefit me in other areas too. The down side it is Mon/Tues/Thurs in the evenings and as it starts at 5:30 I will have to go straight from work, which means I wont see too much of the kids. What is great is that the company I work for are very understanding and will have a bit of flexibility the other days to spend some extra time with kids.

Here are some pics i have been meaning to post of Josh's party and a couple of other ones.

Another bit of learning that has been learnt already is Hannah at 7 months and a few days is clapping! It was so sweet .. I said clap handies and clapped my hands and she clapped it was just sooo adorabale. She does it all the time now. She is also pulling herself up on to things now and motors around the floor. Our baby is no more a baby....time has flown.

So it just shows you you learn when you are a baby and you never stop learning, I have always said that there is always room to learn to expand our knowledge - we will never know everything there is to know!

Hope to touch base sooner than later again!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena