Dont all fall off your chairs now, it has been over 4 months since I have posted. I have berated myself for it as my intention was to keep a blog for my children, a sort of timeline like those books you fill all the information in when they are born. Now I have just wasted 4 months of that, and it is hard to back track and remember all the small things and write about them now.
So whilst I cant recap all that has happened in the last four months I am going to attempt to be more regular on this blog.
Work has been crazy busy, another course, a trip to JHB Head Office (4 days and 3 nights away from my family) and **gasp** Hannah's 1st Birthday which is upcoming this week.
I arrived home from JHB this past Saturday evening, having left on Wednesday morning. It was really good for me to be away for a few days as I think I was reaching burnout, so although I was busy it was good to just climb into a bed on my own, have silence to think (I think the moms out there with small kids will appreciate what I am saying here).
Coming up this week is trying to organize the small tea party I am having for Hannah's 1st birthday, even though I am keeping it small there is still stuff to do ... make etc... all whilst I am trying to finish a project and presentation for work. So life is challenging, it is busy but what beat everything overall was my children's faces when they saw me walk through the arrivals doors and down the corridor, Josh sprinted to me with his arms open wide shouting mommy mommy mommy and Hannah reached out her arms to me moaning. Best.Feeling.Ever!
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago



1 comment:
I think space is good in that it makes you(and them) appreciate each other more. Happy 1st birthday to Hannah!
Post a Comment