


All together now, Aaah, no really he is too cute and has so much hair and has such big hands. I will share a comment from another friend of mine, also a Nicci, who told me in an email after seeing the pictures in no uncertain terms that:
"He is actually much bigger than I thought and the thought of pushing something that size out of my 'vajayjay' terrifies me half to death! Matthew (her unborn baby) is already 1.8kg thank you very much! And he is at least going to double in size! HELLO???? Can you feel the pain?"
Had to laugh at that, although not sure why I am laughing.
Am dying to go back to hospital today and hopefully I can get away from work to go and see him and Kim again. But she is doing so well and was up walking when I arrived yesterday to see them, which I was really impressed by, I would probably still be in bed ringing my bell, asking someone to feed me grapes and fan me with a palm.
Well lets see who is next? Catherine Davis, then Nicci Brooker (as above) then Caroline Avnit and then either Ronel Killian or Taryn Fowler (depending as Ronel is having twins so they could come earlier than expected) and then after that newly added to the list is Tammy Smith who has recently discovered she is pregnant roughly about 3-4 weeks. So once again people I tell you there is something in the water.
Have a wonderful day and will leave you with a couple more pics of Levi Nel.




1 comment:
this makes me so broody if you can believe that. he is amazing. I dont know them but send them my congrats lots of hair like lily!
he is sooo lovely
xxxxx
Post a Comment