Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Time Flies.....




Sorry it has been so long with another post. I moan at all the other blogs that I read that they aren't updating then I dont come to the party. Something that has been on mind a lot lately is that the cliche 'Time Flies', but if you really think about it, it REALLY DOES. I cant believe I am already 29, it felt like the other day (Ok the other week or a couple of months) ago that I was 19. Where has 10 whole years gone?? Pretty soon in that case I will be celebrating my 39th Birthday!! How depressing! I suppose a reason I am thinking this is the pictures I have attached here are family friends who's daughter (who was born when I was small) has got married and already has a 6 year old. I remember her when she was a baby, I suppose that is what all our parents are saying about us now. But take each moment and live each moment and savour all the memories you can even over day to day boring activities, as before you know it the day will be over and the time gone! Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Love Nix

3 comments:

purpleronnie said...

Stop it! Yo making me feel soooo old! I remember when my neice was born as if it was yesterday and I was only about 13/14 then. And I used to say my first year out of school will be her first year in... well guess what? she is in matric now!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
oh well u r right and age is a but a number ....
xxx

Sue said...

Time does fly and we do have to remember to live each day for what it has to offer - we can't go back and we just have to learn to enjoy what we've got now. Your thoughts about getting old reflect pretty much exactly how I'm feeling at the moment - i'm turning 30 next week!! Like Ronnie said, age is just a number!!

Love, Sue xxx

PS - what a gorgeous bride!!

Wendy said...

It does indeed fly Nix. I mean it seems like yesterday I was home for steven and Verons wedding and was pregnant and now Lily is 9 months old.
I too am 30 next week. oh the shame hee hee I mean where on earth did those 20's go?
xxxxxxx

 
Designed by Lena