Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome Baby Levi Nel to the World!

A big CONGRATULATIONS to Kim and Carl Nel whos baby boy Levi Nel was born this morning at 2:50am at 3.16kg at Milnerton MediClinic. He surprised them both by coming a bit earlier than planned, 9 days to be exact. But nevertheless he is here and healthy from all accounts and we wish the whole family much joy with him. Hopefully will post a couple of pics soon.

Cape Town is still in the grips of what the weather lady margot on SABC says is a 'Cold Snap' not sure what on earth that is supposed to mean? Anyone out there do Geography, not me I did Biology, I can tell you where to find your knees / ears etc. but not what a Cold Snap is, all I can tell you is that it is BLADDY cold! Snow in Plett, Snow in Franschoek, starting to think we have traded places with all our UK friends and family. Basically spent the entire weekend at home watching movies it was too cold to do anything. However my husband Clive had to play golf on Sunday with his golf 'society' and it was pouring with rain, but they play in rain believe it or not! Our good friends Veronica and Steven made us a lovely curry on Friday night and we enjoyed that with a glass of red wine or two, that was about the most interesting thing that we did this weekend. Also a big WOW and congratulations to Paul Cobley on his Music CD I think it is fantastic! Hoping it moves onto bigger things.

Well thats me for today, I am off to see a newborn baby later this afternoon and coo and aah and hopefully not get puked on (only joking) I wont mind.

Will someone out there in the UK please let all us Safricans know when Gav and Cath have their baby, any day now!!!

Bye for Now
Nicci Lammer

1 comment:

purpleronnie said...

a cold snap is just a cold front i think i know they use that term in uk so maybe wends can clue us in?
glad u enjoyed the curry and yes congrats to kim and carl on their baby boy - the pics are so cute man!
xxx

 
Designed by Lena