Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Freakin Facebook


Clive the Loverboy and Lindy (check the shades)
Pink Ladies at our Matric Valedictory

Hi there all,
Well blogs have been taking a back seat to Facebook. Wow it has just taken over our lives hehee.
Have had a hectic week was off last week and am back at work this week and just cant seem to get into the swing of things. Was looking for groovy old 'kiff' pictures from back in the day at school and found some hilarious ones. I will post one of Clive with his first girlfriend he says (hey Ron thought it was you?) Lindy Pendelbury (however you spell it) was apparently the first. Well I think he had quite a few on a string actually.
A big CONGRATULATIONS to Catherine and Gavin on the birth of their little boy Max, he is too cute.... and a big congrats on being able to give Natural Birth, I am sure you will have your own set of horror stories now too.... :-)
Have a great Tuesday and see you all soon xxx

3 comments:

purpleronnie said...

hahahahaha!!! u have to put these on facebook! what a stud he was...!! no i think lindy was his 1st gf i was his best ;0)
hehehehehehe

Wendy said...

these photos you have found are hilarious. I just love the clive /lindy one. for some reason I could not comment on facebook :( will have to ask my computor expert what to do ( ie Veronica Cobley)
sigh I am finding it difficult to keep up with my cyber world and look after my baby to be honest. not to worry Lily will always wait lol
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Fiona said...

Love the picture of Clive and Lindy. My God how time passes hey kids???

I must look for some funny ones of all of you and post them. I too don't even want to attempt Face Book as I am having enough time keeping up with this lot, hence the first time I am commenting on your site Nicci. Looking forward to seeing you soon when Wendy Kristian and Lily arrive!!!! Yay!!! Nana Fi xxx

 
Designed by Lena