

It was a busy weekend past and its going to be a busy weekend coming up. Friday night saw us babysitting Levi Nell on our own - which was actually great and we did fine! Saturday night saw a 40th birthday party of Kim Bywater which I had incorrectly assumed (assumption is the mother of all ****ups- as the saying goes.) would be quietish!
"All together now.... Y.M.C.A."
After not realizing that red wine and copious amounts of champagne actually do not agree with each other and not having eaten anything since 3pm - I was a bit inebriated to say the least. Anyhow it was good fun, however Sunday was not. This saw me waking with a raging headache and aches all over my body, obviously my bodies way of saying "hey you are not 19 anymore you know!" However a great time was had and it is almost near the next weekend which will also be "A quiet one" - Not.Farewell to Moniquey soon :-(

A party is being held on Friday in honour of Monique who will be leaving our shores soon, to head out into Gautengland. Thanks to Veronica for arranging this, and then on Saturday there is another party being held, I think our friends are in age denial :-) and on Sunday my husband is playing golf - even though it is going to rain hahaha you will find me in bed me thinks with a good book and hot chocolate.
Welcome Home Kelly!

Catch up with you later in the week. Where are the rest of the bloggers I wonder?
Nicci




4 comments:
Ja, everyone's been rather quite lately. I keep checking for news from everyone, but it's scarce these days!
Sounds like life's busy on your side, thank goodness ours has been a bit quieter. Although your plans for this Sunday sound divine!! I am getting quite successful at bribing Jake to lie in my bed and watch TV, while I snooze a bit extra. He's still not that keen on actually letting me sleep, but we'll get there.
Enjoy all the festivities!
Lots of love xxx
so your babysitting went well. Clive looks quite at home with little Levi on him.
Sounds like life is full of parties for you. I would love it, strange hey we always want what we cant have . then again I will have the book and hot choc thing as well. lilys not so keen on me being in bed all day lol or all night it seems..
enjoy Moniques farewell I did not know she was leaving how sad. where will it be? that Veronica is such an organizing Virgo hey
xxxx see you soon
Wends
yeeeehaaaa bring on the parties... oh and btw what is this party on saturday that i have not been invited to hmmmmmmm??????
hey Mrs Lammer.
your blog is slipping :) lol
Too much facebooking!!
xxx
love Wendy
Post a Comment