No it is not a title of a movie, well actually I am more along the lines of almost 14 weeks, officially next Monday. This morning proved charming as I promptly threw up my nutritious All Bran Flake breakfast. I have become quite used to the retching feeling, as if I am going to throw up, but then am always shocked when I actually do. It really hasnt been often that I have got sick, but when I do I am really really miserable afterwards, like today.
I have been trying to keep a journal of all my feelings etc, with regards to this pregnancy and I must say there is really not too much to report, besides the usual sore boobs, (thankfully have subsided a bit), nausea, the sciatic or whatever nerve numbness in my leg which is better now, some backache now and again, and feeling very sleepy at night having to go to bed very early.
So that about summarizes it really, am sure I will have more tales to tell as I progress. Next week sees our second appt and scan which I am actually quite excited about, I think everytime you have a scan it seems a little bit more real in the beginning, when your tummy is not protruding like a soccer ball! We also have the decision of finding out the sex if we are able to see with the next scan, which I am leaning toward finding out, but a part of me still doesnt want to know. The most interesting thing is that I dont have a specific leaning toward of any specific sex...boy or girl, majority seem to think girl, even Clive thinks it is a girl, so we will see...
Life is so busy at the moment, with so much on the go, I know that the next 6 months are going to fly by so fast, I am already want to 'nest' and sort out things and get the nursery items so that things can go in their place!
Have a great weekend all
xxxx
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


4 comments:
you are far too organised to not know the sex surely lol what colours will you put in that nursery. I am sure your sickness will subside a bit soon and we will see a bit of a bump in the next month or two ( I want a photo)
Cnt wait for next thursday now yippeeee
My personal views are not to find out the sex. I didn't with Jake and it made his arrival SO exciting. It is convenient to know what you're having, but now days, you get such gorgeous uni-sex things that you don't actually have to know. Still, it is exciting when you find out and it does allow you time to bond with your child. Either way, it's going to be loved and it's such an exciting time. Good luck with the next appointment, can't wait to see some photos of your growing tum!
XXX
I only wanted to know the sex from a practical point of view... decor for nursery etc. I think a surprise would be wonderful!! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so happy for you and Clive - there I go getting weepy again. What is it with me and babies? Keep the updates coming!
Pia
What an exciting time for you all. It is such fun planning your nursery and now you see every pregnant mother even if they are half hidden behind a pillar!!! You see every little baby and people are wary of you as you want to take a closer look and in this sick world everyone has to worry about folk peering at their kids. Have fun looking at all the clothes - Girl or Boy - they are all sweet. Take care of yourself. Fiona xx
Post a Comment