Friday, February 08, 2008

Update - 7 and bit weeks to go

A 'little' foot


Just a quick post to update on my pregnancy, I am just on or about to reach 33 weeks and had another gynae appointment this morning so thought I would share the quick update.

All is well and he has moved from head up / breech position to the head down correct position for labour. Gynae says he can still move around so will only be able to tell at 36 weeks what his position is more likely to stay as.


Also he is getting big, now I know that because my tummy feels so big! But he is already 2.5kg !!!! Which is quite big considering I have 7 weeks to go technically. Other than that he is fine I am fine and we are all content. This weekend I am going to do more in the nursery, practice pushing and closing my technically advanced pram, and watch Clive put up our Peter Rabbit border! Hopefully I will survive the 33 degree sorcher that is coming Cape Town's way tomorrow with a few dips in the pool at intervals.


Have a great weekend all

xxxx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

What an amazing scan. You sound good and calm which is great and I think your tummy looks very nice. Just stay in the pool tomorrow as it is going to be a scorcher. Looking forward to seeing you when Wendy and Lily are here. Love Nana Fi xxxx

purpleronnie said...

Well so far it's not much of a scorcher! What an adorable little foot :)

Sue said...

So cute - can't wait to meet him!! Keep on enjoying the peace and quiet and enjoy this special time with Clive!!

XXX

Sue said...

OK, your time's running out fast now - we want another update and photo before you pop!!! can't wait to see the first photos - don't forget about your blogging friends!!

Best of luck for everything that awaits you and Clive in the upcoming weeks - it's going to be a very exciting, emotional time for you guys!

Lots of love
XXX

 
Designed by Lena