A big welcome to baby Sarah Cobley born 18th June 2008, we know you are in good hands and cant wait until you are out of hospital to meet you personally - photos are just not good enough!
More good news is that my Nanny Meriam has started and she is absoloutely great so far, so that is a HUGE weight off my shoulders - Yay!
Can you see the resemblence - its me - many moons ago
xxxxx


1 comment:
I just cannot believe howmuch he has changed again. He looks adorable cant wait for my cuddle!
Fab news that the nanny is good. I hope you are feeling a bit better about it now. We will have a coffee baby morning when I arrive!!
Love to clivey. had not realised he tarted a new job thats why his emails are not working duh!
xxx
kisses
Post a Comment