Monday, July 28, 2008

Joshua & Mommy Day - 28 July 2008

Josh playing at Gymboree with mommy


Bubble time

With dad singing 'Grand Old Duke of York'

The birthday boy - Matthew Brooker

The Cake

At the beach with Lily and Wendy

With Merriam our nanny

Josh chilling

On his way out to the party

Mom and Dad and me at Gymboree

What was that ma

Gorgeous Lily

Josh with Lily's glasses on - all wrapped up

Ms Model with her glasses on

Wendy singing at the table :-)

The title of my post is Joshua day it is my last day alone with my baby today, his nanny is off today to the clinic and we are home alone as we were when he first came home from hospital. So I have dubbed today Joshua and Mommy day. He currently has a cold with a cough so am going to phone the paedetrician today to see whether he wants to see him, there is no colour to the mucous no fever and he is still drinking fine. I have read up on internet and apparently there is no medication that can be given, but we will see if the paed wants to see him.

We had a wonderful weekend although am so ready for summer as we have had enough of this cold weather! We went to Matthew Brookers 1st birthday party on Saturday at Gymboree whichwas great fun. Last week Clive celebrated (well not actually he said 31 is a pathetic no.) During the day while he had to work I met up with Wendy and Lily and we had a lovely walk down at the beach, and stopped for a coffee, where Joshua tried Lily's glasses on :-) He is such a good baby and am enjoying this age so much.

Then on Saturday night I went to meet little Sarah Cobley for the first time - yay she is gorgeous and has such blonde hair, am so pleased she is finally home!

Well I am off now as I have lots to do today ..... play and play and play with my little angel.
xxx

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena