Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Hilarious - Google has made my day

Following on from Pia and Veronica's posts on google being the new tarot, now I am not one that reads tarot cards, however had such a giggle at Pia and Veronica's posts I couldnt resist and Google has made my otherwise glum day at the office a little brighter, and had to share this with you....I laughed at advice numbered 2!! As expained you type in the google search bar your name and needs and hit search...and out comes googles advice on what you need.

Nicola needs: (according to Google people..not according to me!)

1. to embrace the natural qualities of her hair (ok ......... I am going a bit grey here and there and have never yet dyed my hair...is this a hint not too?....heheee)
2. Nicola needs a Poooooo: (what? no i dont)Nicola has the dilemma that she cant poo in her
room because....... - will have to delve further into this because that is hilarious! who wants to
poo in their room!? - there is even a youtube video of this topic...haha
3. Nicola needs Help! (to an extent this is true)
4. Nicola needs cash to increase her wardrobe to look suitably f@!*ble (would like to increase my
wardrobe but not for those reasons - simply because I am out of maternity and not quite into
old clothes - somewhere inbetween)
5. Nicola needs to embrace the natural quality of her hair ... repeated again from a different site -
hmmmm interesting - definitely a hint.
6. Nicola needs seducing..... (ok if you say so google)

Thats just a couple off the first page made me laugh today so that is one thing that has brightened up my day.

xxxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

This had me in stiches. Some of the sites I did not venture into as I could see they were going to be of a porno nature, don't look at the Poo you tube, you might be sorry. lol Fiona xx

 
Designed by Lena