All about life, family and friends of the Lammers especially our kiddies Joshua and new arrival Hannah, as we live in sunny Cape Town South Africa
Friday, October 03, 2008
I'm Not Complaining.....just Curious
This is to all my fellow lady bloggers that have had babies, hello when am I going to get the dreaded ladies 'curse' ? My boy is 6 months now and no sign of it yet??? Nothing no cramps no moods besides just being moody as I am tired.... so whassup? As I said Im not complaining just curious............... (no I am not pregnant I did a test just to be sure) - any answers?
I think it can take a while Nicci.Uually once you stop braestfeeding a few months but I Only brestfed a few days and it took 4 months to return for me . enjoy it while it lasts :)
Hi - jeez... I can't even remember that far back. I fed Jake till he was 8 months and it did take a while after that. Maybe check online or phone your doctor if you're worried. XXX
Hiya. It all depends on when you stop breastfeeding or how often. with Dylan it came back when he was 9.5 months old. It also depends on your contraception if you are on anything. I am hoping my implant will keep it away. The marina coil can also keep it away.I would say you should get a few hinters it is coming but I would say 2-3 months after stopping breast feeding.
Well I breastfed for 8 months and that had no effect on my period. I bled for 6 weeks after the birth, had a break of one week and then my period arrived!! So, I say enjoy it while it lasts :) I am sure your hormones are just righting themselves and things will go back to normal soon, but if not or you are concerned visit/call your doc. Jusdging by the comments, It seems every woman is different.
6 comments:
I think it can take a while Nicci.Uually once you stop braestfeeding a few months but I Only brestfed a few days and it took 4 months to return for me . enjoy it while it lasts :)
Hi - jeez... I can't even remember that far back. I fed Jake till he was 8 months and it did take a while after that. Maybe check online or phone your doctor if you're worried.
XXX
Hiya.
It all depends on when you stop breastfeeding or how often. with Dylan it came back when he was 9.5 months old. It also depends on your contraception if you are on anything. I am hoping my implant will keep it away. The marina coil can also keep it away.I would say you should get a few hinters it is coming but I would say 2-3 months after stopping breast feeding.
I don't know... how quickly you forget?!?
I know it was only after I stopped breastfeeding COMPLETELY which was 8 months or so??
maybe the test was faulty?!?!?!?!?!
I do know how to spell breast really I do!!!
Well I breastfed for 8 months and that had no effect on my period. I bled for 6 weeks after the birth, had a break of one week and then my period arrived!! So, I say enjoy it while it lasts :) I am sure your hormones are just righting themselves and things will go back to normal soon, but if not or you are concerned visit/call your doc. Jusdging by the comments, It seems every woman is different.
Post a Comment