
I am.... Christmas is coming soon.....need to get out that tree dust off those ornaments and get some new ones and a new stocking for Josh..... Cant wait to go on leave as well .... although that will only be on the 23rd? Sigh I wonder if Santa needs an elf? What do the elves do all round the year by the way? Wendy any ideas?
And to end the post off with something to remember:
xxxxxx


3 comments:
of course. You know what I am like with Christmas. My very favorite time of year.
I believe elves work from September preparing gifts and helping santa then in the new year they sit on the beach and have fun for 9 months. If you find an application form pls forward one to me!!
xxx
Hi Nicci
Joshua looks so cute with his toofies. hope he wasn't in too much pain.
Hope we can meet up soon and meet your little boy for the first time.
well ou must be very excited now...where are you..
Post a Comment