Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bloggers Out There

I am really enjoying reading all the blogs so much so that I myself am not posting as much as I should - anyhoo what I want to post on today is that I am so enjoying all your blogs and also the new blogs I have discovered, mostly one that Susan introduced me to 'Clever Girl Goes Blog' you will find her link to her blog on mine and one that I found via her blog to Ben - now also on my list of bloggers, I throughly enjoy Tia's posts and her style of writing - she has so many followers and has some days 199 or more comments, how on earth she goes through them all and blog and find time for life I dont know - but nevertheless am really enjoying the blogger cyberspace. While on a site voting for her blog as 'the blog of all time' I came across another blog it is quite funny I think and I think some ladies might enjoy it... http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/ - as I go through some of the blogs over time that are on the list for several blog awards - I will post their links just for fun - there is a whole stack of them out there, now I dont want to have a zillion blog links so will not add to my blog following roll - this one I thought would be interesting to check out once off. So if you have the time go and check it out.
xxxx Nicci

p.s. how do you add those links - html links to another website address??? I have tried but havent got the time to delve into it further if someone can let me know how I would really appreciate it.
xxxx

1 comment:

purpleronnie said...

Will check those out definitely when I get some time. Not sure what u mean but do u mean like highlighting the word which links to another site? When u are writing ur post there is a globe with a link on it icon. Highlight the word click that icon then type in the url you want it to go to.
Not sure if that's what u mean.. ?
Hugs xx

 
Designed by Lena