Ok enough mush as we may just drown in all the porridge. So what is Josh up to these days, besides from above crawling now standing in cot, having tried fish, lamb, chicken with veggies and an array of fruit, I must say I think he has picked up my eating preferences, he absolutely HATES broccoli and proceeds to turn his nose away and clamp his mouth shut when I come near with the stuff, though he likes peas - which I HATE so maybe he has a bit of both of us. Josh is almost 8 months and cant believe I am going to have to start thinking about 1st Birthday parties!!!!
This past weekend, we had a child dedication of Luke - special friends of our - it was held at AOG in Tableview and afterward we went for lovely cake and tea in Panorama, and Josh had his first swim of summer in a clam with Luke and Jayden - Jayden was born just after Joshua and Luke is 2 months older than Josh. At first he cried as I thought the water was a bit cold - they put some more warm water in and then he started to enjoy himself, thank goodness my mom had bought him a cozzie ages ago and he had that to wear though Jayden went starkers :-)
So Josh has been given toofies - legs that know what they are doing now and I have been given a bundle of energy, joy and gorgeousness (I know that is not a word but I have now patented it so there!)
Have a great Tuesday all.
Love Nicci
Luke's Dedication


2 comments:
Children are an absolute blessing. there is noting like that rush of love and pride when they do something new or cute. I dont think a day goes by when I dont shed a tear about something Lily has done or more often than not something that a friends child has done ( like this post :) )
His toofies are the cutest and his eating seems great. Lily hated and hates broccoli too. Shes loves spinich though go figure
xxxx
He is just gorgeous Nicci. From now on you will be running, but I loved it when Lily was here as it really keeps you fit and tones you up and all the laughing is just a bonus. Love Fiona xx
Post a Comment