I have been a bit slack at uploading and even taking pics, I have still not yet taken a picture of myself pregnant with Hannah (Terrible I know).
Here are some pictures of Josh taken relatively recently. He is my little munchkin, I am really LOVING this age, I love the little words and the walking and the snuggling into me. It makes so much of the worlds problems fade away, when he leans over to give me a kiss I never asked for.
Without further adieu, here are the pics.
xxx
p.s. We moved into our new house this weekend and are both shattered and there is still a lot to do, my nanny has broken her leg and now we have no childcare from next week on luckily we have grandparents looking after him this week until we get sorted...sigh it never rains but it pours.


2 comments:
Gorgeous photos, I can't believe how quickly these kids are all growing up! Please get Clive to take some updated photos of your bump for us. Oh and of your new home - congratulations, hope the unpacking's going OK!
XXX
He truly is a beautiful little boy Nicci, you guys ca be very proud. Congrats on moving into your new home, I hope you have many happy times in it as a family. xxx
Post a Comment