mmmm flings are my favourite
Today is the 24th August, and most of you that read this blog know that my due date is 24th September. I wanted to actually take a pic of my tummy to post with this post but never got there so will do so in the next day or so. I am feeling HUGE and am at the stage where I am waking every 2 or so hours uncomfortable / or needing to turn / needing to go to the loo. I think it is going to be a huge relief when she is out my tummy and I can move around like a normal person and not a heffalump.
My next gynae visit is on the 7th September, though this past Saturday I really felt terrible and had cramping again and just felt a lot of pressure 'down there' and hips feel really loose, I thought oh please not today, my tummy wasnt right and felt nauseaus, so a couple of the signs were there, but so far no go. Perhaps she is heeding my pleas. So on Sunday I 'nested' quite a bit, did loads of washing and sorting, Clive did the lawn the cars etc, so we were pooped come Sunday evening. Thankfully my mom was there looking after Josh for us and he loved having his 'ganny' playing with him. I must be honest and say I dont really enjoy Monday mornings as it means that our family time spent with Josh is over, and hate dropping him off at daycare on Monday mornings as he is always quiet, I know that he gets over it quicker than I do and that today is a glorious day for him to play outside with his friends. Oh well I am hoping that I can spend a day or two with him and do some fun stuff when I start my maternity leave on my new day 4th Sept - yay!
A big CONGRATULATIONS to the Davis family on the birth of Jasper, we had only been speaking to both Gav and Cath the night before and the next day he was born! Well done especially to mum Cath who had natural birth again, fantastic news and glad that the procedure / experience went well in the end and the most important thing anyway is that you have a healthy baby boy who is too cute, dying to meet him personally! Wishing you all the best in the next month or two as you settle down as a family of 4.
Hope to post those updated pics of my huge tum in the next day or so.
Have a great Monday all
x


4 comments:
well I will look forward to the bump pic and I have to tell you that photo of Joshua and the stolen fling is CLASSIC oh how I laughed. he is so indignant
I hope you get a bit of maternity leave without baba but it sounds like things are happening down there.
Did you decide on a gift for Joshua yet? Lily just got some duplo and its a complete hit. he may like it and it last forever
xxxx
W
Hi Nicci the last month or three weeks seems so long does'nt it. I just love the pictures of Joshua he is really gorgeous. Take care of yourself and try and get some rest when and where you can. Love Fiona xx
Hi, I am thinking of you and wish you all the best in these last few weeks. Spend as much time as you can with Josh and if you get a chance to sleep or rest - take it! Try not to stress though, it will all go so fast and everything will work out fine. xxx
Hiya
Hope your last month goes well. Everyone says try to rest and put your feet up when your maternity leave starts. Do your best to try as you need it. Enjoy it too and all the best and luck with the arrival of baby Hannah. That's a lovely name.
Great pics of Joshua too.
Post a Comment