Here it is a bit late I know but this was taken on Friday so I was 36 weeks then, am most definitely not brave enough to put up the belly on its own therefore it is covered with clothing. Today I feel even bigger if that is possible. So last week at work and we wait it out - hoping to have a little me time first ... but time will tell
xxx
Level-Up Your Sundays With Café Caprice This Winter
16 hours ago


4 comments:
Beautiful tummy. Will definately be hoping thatyou get a good week to yourself before madam arrives. Make sure that you spend your time off focusing on getting some rest and looking after yourself. Denise xx
From what you have been saying I was expecting something huge, but infact you look like you are carrying really well! Enjoy what is left as it is really going to fly now. xxx
I was going to say the same.. although you feel huge I would say for the past couple of months you haven't actually changed that much in my opinion. You look beautiful. I hope Hannah hangs on for a while so you can put those feet up for a bit xxx
Not long now Nicci...I am sure you are looking forward to a break, then having your beautiful baby. Take care. Fiona xxx
Post a Comment