Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mr and Mrs Humble

As most of the people that are on my blog list in fact pretty much everyone apart from cheeky monkey were at the wedding it is not much point writing about it, so thought I would let the pictures speak for themselves. It was a beautiful day and an even more beautiful venue and an even more even more beautiful bride and groom.
Here are some pics:





















2 comments:

Wendy said...

cant wait for my disc yay yay
It was wonderful having you at our wedding and yu take lovely photos. Thanks nix

Fiona said...

Gosh Nicci, what beautiful photos. I have not had a chance until today to sort of catch up with all my blog reading. Yes it was a beautiful day, where we were surrounded by beautiful loving family and friends. I keep reliving it each day and when one sees the photos it is even more special. Hope to see you soon. Love Fiona xx

 
Designed by Lena